In teams of two, players will participate in a total of three games. Each player will have their own Order Dice for their force. There will be four colors of Order Dice in the bag. One color for each player.
Army building requirements
- Players are highly encouraged to participate in the Adepticon 2020 theme of The Rising Tide 1939-1940 by creating their army using only using the approved Theater Selectors.
- Teams must be composed of Nations that allied during World War II. No Germans and British. But you can field Polish and British.
- 1400pts total per Team, split between the two players any way you’d like
- 18 Order Dice total per Team
- The Morale of the Lieutenant must be equal to or higher that the Morale level of the majority of the units in the platoon (rounding up)
- A Team is 2-4 Platoons. 1 Platoon per Team may be an Armored Platoon.
- Please keep in mind, in order to be in consideration for Best Appearance, both player’s forces must be within 100pts of each other (max split of 650pts – 750pts)
- The Officer in each players force only applies his bonus to the units in that force. Meaning, Player A’s 2nd Lt grants no Morale Bonus to Player B’s units.
- Only one Player receives the free units for their chosen Nation. For example, if both Players on a Team play British, only one Player will have the free Artillery Observer.
- Both Players will receive their free units if playing a different Nation. For example, Player A will have a free British Artillery Observer, and Player B would have a free French AT Gun / Howitzer.
Players will participate in a total of three doubles games. Each game will be 2.5 hours long. Match-ups will be predetermined for Games One and Two, and Game Three will be based on Battle Points. Red vs Blue match-ups will be made to the best of our abilities.
8:00 – 8:45 am – Check in
8:45 – 9:00 am – Welcome and Operation Briefing
9:00 – 11:30 am – Game 1
11:30 – 12:30 pm – Lunch Break: Favorite army vote!
12:30 – 3:00 pm – Game 2
3:00 – 3:15 pm – Break: Favorite army vote!
3:15 – 5:45 pm – Game 3
5:45 – 6:00 pm – Scoring and Awards
Final points break down is in progress.
Best Allied Generals
Best Axis Generals
Best Painted Army